South Asia Partnership
Resilient Communities for Sustainable Development
- Inclusive and vibrant communities for sustainable development.
- To enhance the capacities of target communities by providing an enabling environment and mainstreaming them into sustainable development process.
- Acknowledge and protect SAPSRI identity
- Acknowledge stakeholders’ self-respect, rights, views, and gender equality concerns
- Ensure accountability and transparency in governance
- Demonstrate integrity, openness, and honesty in stewardship of management
- Foster innovative ways in responding positively to challengesSouth
South Asia Partnership – Sri Lanka (SAPSRI) is a non-profit development-oriented organisation which focuses on uplifting the lives of vulnerable communities in Sri Lanka. SAPSRI is committed to promoting a holistic approach to development through the creation of a just and equitable society by building the capacities of citizens and civil society organisations to be self-reliant and active partners in development.